There are many computer science scholarships for students working towards these exciting careers. The following are considered to be the top 10:
1. AFCEA Educational Foundation Scholarship: The AFCEAs $2,000 General John A. Wickham Scholarships are awarded to full-time sophomore, junior or senior students with GPAs of 3.5 or higher who are enrolled full time in aerospace, computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, math or physics programs at accredited four-year institutions.
2. $2,000 Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund: These computer science scholarships are awarded in $2,000 increments for students working towards a bachelors degree and $1,000 increments for students working towards an associates degree.
3. ESA Foundation Computer and Video Game Scholarship: The ESA Foundation established these $3,000 scholarships in 2007 for women and minorities attending or planning to attend accredited four-year colleges and universities and working towards degrees that will lead to careers in the computer and video game industries.
4. Intel Science Talent Search: These $100,000 computer science scholarships go to one lucky college student each year. Applicants must submit applications by November 17 for the following year.
5. NFB Computer Science Scholarship: The NVM provides about 30 scholarships each year at its national convention to U.S. blind students who participate in the entire NFB convention and are pursuing or planning to pursue full-time, postsecondary studies (except for one scholarship given to a part-time student working full time).
6. ThinkQuest Internet Challenge: $5,000 computer science scholarships from the Oracle Education Foundation are available to teams of students through this international website-building competition.
7. SWE Scholarship Program: $10,000 scholarships are awarded to female students in accredited bachelors or masters programs preparing for computer science, engineering and engineering technology careers.
8. UC/Edison International Scholarship Program: These $15,000 computer science scholarships are available to community college transfer students planning to finish B.S. degrees in computer science, engineering, life science, math, physical science or technology.
9. Upsilon Pi Epsilon Student Award for Academic Excellence: UPE offers several $500 scholarships to computer science students who excel in their national competition.
10. XEROX Technical Minority Scholarship Program: $10,000 computer science scholarships are available for minority students pursuing technology careers.
Find the perfect Computer School today and start your path to a rewarding career.